October 15, 2008

And the beat goes on...

So the process continues... Slowly. But it continues.

I've registered for another dating site called OK CUPID. I am reserving judgement for a while. But my frustrations with eHarmony continue. On a daily basis I have about 145 matches in my in-box. I have initiated communications with 17 of them. Getting to the point where you can communicate directly with a match takes so long. It's an arduous process that I am not sure is worth the time, honestly. But I am going to stick with it and put the needed effort into it.

As for the fixing up, I have one friend who frequently finds a guy for me. God love her. I have yet to go on any dates with any of them but sometimes it is the thought that counts. And another friend of mine introduced me to a friend of hers. We hung out twice but, there was no chemistry on my side.

That's the update at this point! Hopefully, life will start to get a little more exciting soon.

No comments: