October 25, 2008

Goodbye, Bob

Bob from O'Fallon closed communication with me today. Quite frankly, I was relieved. Bob and I were not a good match.

So it's onto the 9 guys named Steve or Steven or Stephen... And the 12 guys named Mike or Michael... And the 2 Jimmys, 4 Jeffs and 9 Johns or Jons...

Every day, about six new names show up in my mailbox. Six more possibilities.. Six more opportunities to meet the man of my dreams, to find true love... While it's overwhelming, it is fun reading and learning about all of these people. Some take so much time to give a fair picture of their lives and their desires. Others give one word answers and neglect to post a picture. The effort speaks volumes about the heart. And the questions they ask provides insight to their pasts. It's fascinating even when it's frustrating.

So back to Steve and Mike and Jimmy and sifting through goodbyes and hellos and more possibilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a Darin house